Monday, April 1, 2013

hello [blogging] world.

Lately, I've been thinking about what's next for me in life. I'm moving twice in the next six months. Graduating. Getting married. And what's been on my mind lately....job hunting.

I know God has a perfect job lined up for me, whether it has to do with my college degree or not. But what I like to do in my free time, and what I find relaxing, is graphic design work. It is very much a creative outlet for me. I enjoy making posters and flyers and things of that nature. I make little motivational posters for myself and tape them up on my wall or on my mirror. I really enjoy them. So I thought other people might enjoy them too!

This blog will be devoted to posting the things I design. My hope is that the things I design can encourage someone else or just brighten someone's day.

Comments are always welcome and so are ideas! If you have a great quote or something that you would like a printable of, please let me know! You can email me at anniescreativeoutlet@gmail.com. 

Annie

[Bear with me as I adjust typefaces and colors on this blog. Don't be alarmed if you come back tomorrow and the page looks totally different. I am a creative person-which also means indecisive!]

No comments:

Post a Comment